In White & Navy

Blouse: Ann Taylor Loft // Tote Bag: H & M

I wanted to share this look I wore on Sunday. The weather was absolutely beautiful and perfect for taking pictures. This white  blouse is from Ann Taylor Loft is so cute with the front pockets. The tote (previously seen from my travel posts) is a fave and compliments this look so well. I love the design and pop color with the shoulder straps. Now if only it felt like Spring for more than one day. This weather is so up and down, I'm getting whip lash! It's insane. I can't to wait to share my looks inspired by Spring....Please bring warmer weather! KThx, bye!



No comments

Post a Comment

Into The Row 2015. Powered by Blogger.
© Into The Row| Fashion & Lifestyle Blog

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig