April Must Haves

Untitled #36


You know its Spring when all you think about are the cute dresses and sandals you want to wear. Of course, I do love a stylish blouse with bold detailing. So here are April's Must Haves. Trends you've seen all over social media. If you love embroidery, this striped blue blouse by Shein is a must. The style is so cool with the high/low split for soft blue color. I love this blouse and would definitely add this to my closet. Espadrilles are always in style. Tory Burch's Dandy Espadrille Wedge comes in three gorgeous colors- Black, Port Royal, Dulce de Leche. I love that it's made with leather and handwoven from natural jute and raffia. How cool is that?   

Then, there's the Cult Gaia Bamboo Handbag.
 A super popular trend at the moment and I can see why. The classic, bamboo style is everything. I rarely see a handbag that I fall head over heels for, but this one by Cult Gaia does just that. You can take this handbag everywhere. I just want to jet away with it and lay on the beach. Pure vacation goals right here, lol! If you love this handbag. There's more to come. Cult Gaia will be dropping a new color, Malachite Acrylic Ark, in homage to the classic bag. It's a rich, emerald green. A timeless color that's perfect for summer. Preorder at CultGaia.com
Gaias Ark- Dark Stain
cultgaia.com 

No comments

Post a Comment

Into The Row 2015. Powered by Blogger.
© Into The Row| Fashion & Lifestyle Blog

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig