12 Movies to Watch on Valentine's Day



1. LoveActually

2. Sex and The City 

3. Fifty Shades of Grey

4. When In Rome

5. Love & Basketball

6. Tristian & Isolde

7. The Notebook

8. For Keeps

9. Titanic

10. The Lake House

11. Romeo & Juliet 

12. How To Be Single



If you're single or coupled up on Valentine's Day, make it count! Have a girls night in and watch your favorite romantic movies. Eat a box of chocolates and red velvet cupcakes.  Laugh until you cry when you think about how you never actually had a good Valentine's day. I love watching my favorite romance movies with a little bit of comedy. The story of Tristian & Isolde's undying love is on my list of movies to watch this holiday. It's heartwarming and a beautiful disaster waiting to happen. Two romantic comedies I recommend is, When in Rome and How To Be Single. Both are hilarious to the very end and makes falling in love an uneasy task. Lol! It's a great to watch with your girlfriends and share a great laugh. 


I'm anticipating Fifty Shades Darker coming out next week. I read the entire series and loved the first movie, Fifty Shades of Grey, so I'm excited to see the sequel and how true it is to the book. This is a movie I would see with friends or by myself with lots of popcorn and chocolate. Make it date! 

Chocolate.
Candy.
Hearts & Flowers.

Happy Valentine's Day!





No comments

Post a Comment

Into The Row 2015. Powered by Blogger.
© Into The Row| Fashion & Lifestyle Blog

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig