Top 2017 Beauty Trends




                                                         Let's talk beauty! 


  NARS just unveiled 3 new primers that's oil free and reduces the appearance of pores instantly. Like most primers, your makeup will look flawless and last longer. Yay! I like this radiance primer because it revitalizes your skin and has SPF 35. One thing I purchase a lot of is foundation. My favorite so far is from Sephora and L'Oreal's true match. 

When it comes to a foundation stick no one does it like Bobbi Brown. Her cosmetics are phenomenal and compliment every skin tone. There are over 
20 correct shades, has a creamy texture that blends seamlessly while it keeps your skin moisturized all day long. How incredible is that? It's the Bobbi Brown way of applying your foundation and still look flawless. 

Here's what people are saying:
96% found it mimicked the look of healthy skin tone, and 94% the look of healthy skin texture.
96% said that it left skin feeling moisturized.
95% found that it helped control oil and shine.
97% said that it was long-wearing.
97% found that it helped even skin tone and soften the appearance of lines and wrinkles

-Bobbi Brown Cosmetics

I pay close attention to the reviews and if its positive that gives me more of an incentive to try it. What I'm excited about is Clarins 4-in-1 makeup pen. Allure calls it the adult version of those retractable pens you took rainbow notes with in social studies class. Clarins is taking it back to the school days and its all for the love of beauty. There are 3 colors for the eyes- Black, Brown, Indigo- and for the lips- Natural Beige. I love the durability. I wish this was around before, but now this limited edition makeup pen is a must have. 













2 comments

  1. I enjoyed your beauty trends...I admitt I felt old school excited for that 4-in-1 Clarins eye pencil! :)

    Ursula

    www.blueridgebeautyblogger.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know it's bring me back to middle school since I always used to write with that pen. Clarins is brilliant for bring this back! :)

      Delete

Into The Row 2015. Powered by Blogger.
© Into The Row| Fashion & Lifestyle Blog

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig