January Must Haves

The first week of the new year is over. I missed the cold weather and snuggling under covers with hot cocoa. Friday night it snowed and the next day I woke up to a winter wonderland. Ah, I love it when it snows. It's a must have and perfect for today's post. 

 Must Haves
Winter is about layers and more layers. Keeping yourself warm and still look like the fashionista you are. I put together a list of everything you should have for winter. My favorite accessory to wear is a cozy beanie to keep warm. Forever21 has great choices including this beanie (pictured below) and this one here in a mustard color. It's a fantastic neutral and adds a pop of color to your winter wardrobe. What's next? J.crew's quilted vest with a silk scarf around your neck. I've seen bloggers capture this look and I'm just like, yes! Under the vest, I would wear this cozy sweater (below) from Lord & Taylor. I love the honeycomb stitching in my favorite color, grey, with the ribbed sleeves. It's so stylish and a look I would wear all winter expecially over a nice pair of jeans. 

Hunter Boots are a great investment. I don't own a pair, but would love these for any rainy day. These adjustable boots (pictured right) are waterproof and have a matte finish. Yay! That's a nice bonus and your feet will thank you. For me, ankle boots are my guily pleasure. I buy them for the comfort and they make my jeans looks 10x more stylish lol. These suede boots from the Gap are a must have. The western stitch detail is perfection. This style will make any look effortless and so cozy with this checkered coat from Chic Wish. This look is perfect for running errands because not only will you be warm but very stylish. I like the colors combo in this coat and can see myself wearing this an event in the city. 

5 comments

  1. These are such cute pieces – I love the vest!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The vest and sweater are my favorite together. So cozy, yeah!

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous
    In the year of 2017. People around me suddenly begin to hang out with dress formal dress.I'm feeling curious and suspicion at the moment:"Is this a thing now?"And here's my thoughts after research and the dress that I bought.

    ReplyDelete

Into The Row 2015. Powered by Blogger.
© Into The Row| Fashion & Lifestyle Blog

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig