Top 10 Favorite Christmas Movies

Happy Holidays

Today, I'm sharing my list of movies I enjoy watching during Christmas. There are a lot of classics I watched as a kid and continue to watch as an adult. A DC character you might have seen around and a grimpy grunch that tried to ruin Christmas. I love action and comedy movies for the laughter and ridiculous characters seen throughout. Below are my top favorite movies and I can't wait to watch them again this year.

Ho, Ho Ho!


1. Jingle All The Way

2. Home Alone

3. Die Hard

4. Home Alone 2: Lost In New York

5. The Best Man Holiday

6. Batman Returns

7. Jack Frost

8. Miracle on 34th Street

9. Leathal Weapon

10. How The Grinch Stole Christmas



2 comments

  1. I love The Grinch too!!

    http://julesonthemoon.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, I hate to love that movie. I don't know why. Maybe because Jim Carey is in it!

      Delete

Into The Row 2015. Powered by Blogger.
© Into The Row| Fashion & Lifestyle Blog

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig