The Sweetest Holiday Treats

Happy Holidays!

Christmas is such a festive holiday that brings families together. Wreaths are hung outside homes. Trees are decorated with beautiful ornaments and stocking stuffers are hung over the fireplace. Even though I don't celebrate Christmas, I do enjoy eating the cutest Christmas treats. I don't know how to say no because they're so delicious. Walgreens has these red and green Christmas tree cookies are literally heaven sent. I always them buy every holiday and I love the sprinkles for the extra flavor. 

Candied Popcorn Stars
Imaoge Credit: Country Living
Eggnog Latte
Image Credit: Country Living 
Recently, I had my first eggnog latte from Starbucks. It was out of curiousity that made me excited to try this drink and taste what it was all about. I really like the flavors mixed with the whipped cream. It was a different experience for me, but I thoroughly enjoyed my eggnog latte. What I would like is to make my own cup at home and add marshallows on top. Lol I love them with any hot drink especially hot cocoa. 
Gingerbread Cookies

Candy Cane Marshallow Cups
This yummy treat (pictured above) has marshamallows. I'm not a big fan of candy canes because it gets bland after awhile. However, I do love the combination of that mint taste with mashmallows because it makes your mouth pop. I would try roasted the marshmallows first to see how that would taste, but this is a great treat for the holidays. 
Star and Christmas Tree Cookies
Santa Claus Cookies
Ugly Christmas Sweater Cookies 
What's Christmas without an ugly sweater party? I have no idea but how cute are these ugly sweater cookies? They're in the shape of a reindeer and squirrels with a ton of embellishments. I love the holiday theme colors because that's right Christmas is about. Being merry and spending time with your family. 

Happy Holidays
xx

No comments

Post a Comment

Into The Row 2015. Powered by Blogger.
© Into The Row| Fashion & Lifestyle Blog

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig