My Best Kept Fashion Staples


 Handbag: DKNY // Striped Shirt: Ann Taylor Loft // Jeans: H & M  // Coat: Ann Taylor Loft

It's the second day of December and getting closer to end of 2016. What a year it has been, seriously! There have been some questionable moments and opportunities to continously do what I love, which is creating content. What I enjoyed the most about 2016 is putting more of myself into my blog. My personal style has involved so much and yet, I have a lot more to offer. Today, it's all about my best kept fashion staples. The first being a classic striped shirt. This one I'm wearing is from Ann Taylor Loft and the fit is incredible. It's long sleeve and one of my favorites I like 
to wear more than once. I also adore similar options from J.Crew like this deck stripe shirt. Hello, look at the split hem and did I mention it can be wear inside out. Yeah, that's genius!

If you've seen my looks from the past few months this handbag (pictured above) is a constant staple in my closet. The neutral color is perfect for fall and with the size I can store all my necessities. Every woman loves a bag that can do everything including me. This limited edition handbag by DKNY is a classic. As much as I love handbags, I do invest a lot in shoes. Flats and booties are a must have for me. These heels from DSW (bottom row) are so stylish with that kitten heel. I feel confident when I wear and super tall. One of the reasons I bought these is because they go perfectly with my handbag. 


No comments

Post a Comment

Into The Row 2015. Powered by Blogger.
© Into The Row| Fashion & Lifestyle Blog

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig