Styled Like a Canvas

Bold, bright colors is the vibe for today's look. It makes me feel vibrant and ready to tackle the day with a smile on my face. The most prominent colors I wear a lot of is grey, marsala, blush pink, and blue. I found this top from H & M and was drawn to the busy color scheme. Another bonus is how lightweight it is, which can be easily transitioned from summer to fall. I do admit I'm a repeat offender with this top and now you see why. It's beautiful and can be styled just like a canvas.
When I shop at H & M  I look for tops with a lot of details and in a great color. This top had that and so much more. What a steal! I did a little happy dance and found myself thinking of ways to wear this. Of course, one of my options included my favorite distress jeans and this gorgeous bag in marsala (the 2015 color of the year). Its the perfect look for fall and I love bold, neutral colors. 

Enjoy the weekend everyone!




No comments

Post a Comment

Into The Row 2015. Powered by Blogger.
© Into The Row| Fashion & Lifestyle Blog

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig