Chunky Fall Boots

Leather Boots: Forever21 // Necklace: H & M // Blazer: H & M // Frames: WarbyParker

It has taken me forever to wear these boots, literally. I'm happy I can wear them now and enjoy the little height its gives me. Well, actually a lot of height. The heel is chunky and adds some color to this all black, leather boots. I like wearing them for that reason and because my feet will be warm when it gets colder. That might be understatement because winter in Jersey is brutal lol. For now, I'm optimistic about wearing them past Thanksgiving for just a little while longer. If you're looking to shop for a pair these are also available in tan at an incredibly low price. 

Cheers!
I hope everyone is having a great Monday and preparing for Thanksgiving. This week, I will be sharing my favorite traditional pies for the upcoming holiday. 

xx.

4 comments

  1. I love a good chunky heel. It reminds me of all my favourite shoes from the 90's that are all coming back in style (yay!) Love your outfit!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, I know right. This chunky heel is a definitely a fave!

      Delete
  2. I love the design of those shoes and sweet deal from where you got them!! Love your fall outfit! :)

    Ursula

    www.blueridgebeautyblogger.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right! They're so comfortable and the heel is an added bonus :)

      Delete

Into The Row 2015. Powered by Blogger.
© Into The Row| Fashion & Lifestyle Blog

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig