Seymour Specs


Tennessee Whiskey // Warby Parker

When I needed to get a new pair of frames there was only one place I had in mind, Warby Parker. I first discovered 
this company through the IFB Conference three years when CEO, Neil Blumenthal, spoke during a panel. It was fascinating learning about the company's early beginnings and how they got its name. So when it was time to shop for new frames, Warby Parker had exactly what I was looking for. 

 I went to WP location in the Meatpacking District for a consultation and tried on the Seymour frames to make sure they fit my face. The process was very easy and what made me happy was the price. For $95, it doesn't get any better than that. The frames were affordable and the style fits my personality. I feel sophisticated and proud to wear glasses from WP. If you're curious to find a pair for you, the Try at Home for Free program is great option. Simply choose 5 frames, 5 days for free. Pick one you love and order that pair online. Its as simple as that. Try me, I tried it and found the perfect frames. 

xx.

No comments

Post a Comment

Into The Row 2015. Powered by Blogger.
© Into The Row| Fashion & Lifestyle Blog

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig