Bloomies Big Labor Day Sale

Here is one wedding and dress store. I believe you will love it.
dressfashion.co.uk




 Ready-To-Wear




These RTW dresses are so elegant and stylish it warms my fashionista heart. Every woman should have a LBD and a lace dress in more than one color. I love this navy lace dress because it gives an hour glass shape and leaves something for the imagination. You will be on the best dressed list with this ensemble. 



Accessories


1.2.3.



I have a soft spot for lockets and how sentimental they are. I remember my grandmother gave me an exquisite antique necklace with diamonds in them that I never took off. I valued it more than anything and I love this beautiful locket from Bloomie's labor day sale. This is something I would buy for myself along with this nice gold and leather watch.
                                           
Handbags
 

Look at these handbags. I love the camel tone for Tory Burch and pastel pink from Loeffler Randall. There's more to shop for over at Bloomies


Cheers to a fantastic Labor Day and the end of summer sixteen! Bloomingdale's is having a big Big sale that I had to share with you guys. You can save up to 60% off designer handbags and dresses (today only). I love shopping at Bloomies when I have the time and money. What I always leave with is a new bag from Longchamp or wallet. In honor of today's sale, I'm sharing my picks from RTW,  accessories, and handbags that would be great to have for every special occasion. 

No comments

Post a Comment

Into The Row 2015. Powered by Blogger.
© Into The Row| Fashion & Lifestyle Blog

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig