Classic Stripes


It's been a solid two weeks since I posted an outfit and it feels refreshing. That might sound weird but I just felt like taking a little break from my blog. Today, I wanted to share my look post-summer heat wave. I'm look talking 90 degrees almost everyday to the point where jeans are impossible and uncomfortable to wear. A classic striped shirt never goes out of style. It's simple enough to wear with jeans, but looks just as stylish with tailored trousers. What's not to love? Sometimes, all you need is something classic to make you feel special. I also wore my summer sandals and black bag to complete the look. 

I hope everyone is having a great summer so far. 

xx.

No comments

Post a Comment

Into The Row 2015. Powered by Blogger.
© Into The Row| Fashion & Lifestyle Blog

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig