White Silk and Sleeveless


iShirt & Sandals: Forever21 // Handbag: DKNY

Sleeveless shirts create postive vibes for me. This one, in particular, is silk and sleeveless with a lot of appeal. I couldn't resist buying this top when I saw in the store because of how soft the material is and what I could wear it with. I don't own a lot pretty white tops so I was happy to add this in my wardrobe. What makes this look extra special is the limited edition bag from DKNY. The neutral tone went perfectly with my brown sandals and summery top. The minimal design is so cute and I love how durable it is. I would say this is one of my most casual looks that I plan to revisit and revise very soon.

xx.

1 comment

  1. Love your Bag

    FOLLOW my Blog!!! Maybe we can follow each other!!!
    www.rimanerenellamemoria.de

    ReplyDelete

Into The Row 2015. Powered by Blogger.
© Into The Row| Fashion & Lifestyle Blog

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig