Blue in Every Shape

Here is one wedding and dress store. I believe you will love it.
dressfashion.co.uk



Top & Bag: H & M (more here) // Sandals: Forever21

June is here and there's so much to look forward too. On the top of my list was seeing the new Independence movie and my first tattoo. I accomplished one of those yesterday and got a world map tattooed on my wrist. The movie doesn't come out until the 24th so I'm living vicariously through the trailer until then. What I also want to wear are more silk tops like the featured in today's post. The print is what caught my eye and I love it paired with my favorite distressed jeans. It's very comfortable and oversized just the way I like it. Summer is a great time to wear a silk top that leaves enough room to move around in. I got this one at a great price from H & M along with the white tote I carried around when I went to the Bahamas last year. There's so much space to store my basic needs and I love the thick shoulder strap. 

I hope everyone has had a great weekend so far.

xx. 

2 comments

  1. You look lovely and love your white knitted bag! :)

    Ursula

    www.blueridgebeautyblogger.com

    ReplyDelete

Into The Row 2015. Powered by Blogger.
© Into The Row| Fashion & Lifestyle Blog

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig