What's Inside Mario Badescu Acne Repair Kit?

 Dealing with acne at any age is not easy. I can't remember a day during my teenage years when a pimple would not show up. To get rid of it quickly I used cocoa butter and the next day, the pimple was gone. Skincare experts always say do not touch your face, drink water, and wash your hands after touch dirty surfaces. I wish I paid attention to that when I was in high school. As a I got older, I started paying closer attention to what was causing my skin to breakout. Salty foods and soda were the worse because I have oily/combination skin.

So what's inside Mario Badescu's Acne Repair Kit? Three products targeting the most common acne problems. First, is the drying lotion used on blemishes and whiteheads. Ingredients found in this bottle - Isopropyl Alcohol, Calamine, Camphor, Salicylic Acid, Glycerin, Titanium Dioxide, etc. The drying cream is multipurposed for concealing blemishes and preventing dark spot from surfacing. Acne spot treatments work miracles overnight and this one promises to "clarify, calm + clear troubled areas". I love a product like this that treats blemishes from the inside out. 
Ingredients found in this bottle - Cera Alba, Aqua (Water, Eau), Citrus Limo (Lemon), Fruit, Extract, Aloe Barbadensis, Biotin, etc. The drying cream has the most ingredients in the Acne Repair Kit, but when it comes blemishes you need the best to combat the worst in acne. The third bottle, buffering lotion, fights the bigger problem areas on your skin and prevents future flare ups. Clear skin is possible and loves those there are products available, like this acne repair kit, to make that happen. I would recommend these products for someone who wants to get rid of their blemishes quickly. What also made a difference in my skin is drinking a lot of water, which I should be doing anyway, and a healthy diet. Well, I try to eat right and limit the amount of sugar and/or going in my body. The entire kit is available exclusively online at Urban Outfitters. Hello, clear skin!                                 Images courtesy of Urban Outfitters

                                                                                                             

4 comments

  1. Thanks for sharing this. I've been looking at new skin care products -Hanna Lei

    Latest Post: Summer Off the Shoulder Outfit Inspiration

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your welcome! I like to switch up my skincare products every now and then.

      Cheers,
      Shaakira

      Delete
  2. Sounds like a great kit for combating acne! I am afraid it this product is too drying for someone with dry skin, though!

    Ursula

    www.blueridgebeautyblogger.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It doesn't hurt to try it once as a sample on a small area on your face. If dryness occurs I would refrain from using it more than once a day.

      Delete

Into The Row 2015. Powered by Blogger.
© Into The Row| Fashion & Lifestyle Blog

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig