Meet the Limited Edition Blush from NARS!

                                                                                                 
Limited Edition Nars Orgasm Blush. The reviews are in and women love this summer palette. It has more blush than the original orgasm and the size! Well, bigger is sometimes better. 

Here's what I really like about this product. The softness of the color is so beautiful and light. The compact size is perfect to carry around for light touchups. Every time I look at this I blush and that's saying something. Getting this will be one of the best makeup decisions I made so far. I want it, I really do. NARS has truly made my day with this new limited edition orgasm blush just in time for this summer 
                                              baby. 

What are your thoughts about this product? Let me know. 






4 comments

  1. I've always loved the Orgasm blush. I might pick this up simply because it will last a long while, and it's a blush that flatters pretty much any look I create.
    www.divaandthedivine.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I glad to hear you like this product. It's definitely worth the buy and great finish to any summer look :)

      Delete
  2. I have heard great things about the blush and the limited edition design which is also great!

    Ursula

    www.blueridgebeautyblogger.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, the design is so pretty and the I love the color of this blush. I want to try this for myself :)

      Delete

Into The Row 2015. Powered by Blogger.
© Into The Row| Fashion & Lifestyle Blog

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig