Brick Wall In Espadrilles

     
Espadrilles: Pierre Dumas // Blouse: Old Navy

Espadrilles are hard to find in a style you like. Online shopping can be daunting when there are so many brands that have espadrilles. Soludos have a wide selection including these black-multi-raffia  espadrilles. I really like the classic take of what a modern espadrille would look like with the bold design and warm colors. What I'm wearing are these blue espadrilles by Pierre Dumas that I purchased at boutique in Hoboken. The style and comfortability is a definite must for someone like me who walks a lot. What I do like is the cool, summer look between the distressed jeans with the white blouse and blue espadrilles. I felt so relaxed in this look, which can be hard to achieve sometimes. 


Stay tuned for more posts about espadrilles and what I chose as my summer staples..


2 comments

  1. Very Nice

    FOLLOW my Blog!!! Maybe we can follow each other!!!
    www.rimanerenellamemoria.de

    ReplyDelete

Into The Row 2015. Powered by Blogger.
© Into The Row| Fashion & Lifestyle Blog

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig