A Simple Black Look


Heels: DSW // Blouse: Ann Taylor Loft // Jeans: H & M
Bag: Longchamp

I love wearing all black with a little texture. The best part about this look is the ripped jeans as a result of my DIY project. I don't normally have a pair in my closet so I decided to create my own using small scissors. These jeans accenture my hips and look great together with this blouse from Ann Taylor Loft. I love the simplicity of the look with the neutral tones and my strappy heels. This look would look even better as a minisquare using Social Print Studio, where you can print your photos, and turn them into a canvas of memories. I can see myself looking at each photos over coffee and feeling elated about what to wear next. 

xx.


2 comments

  1. You have shared some great and fabulous stuff. I love this all.
    bomber jackets womens uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks you so much. Style is what you make it and I always strive to keep that in mind.

      Cheers,
      Shaakira

      Delete

Into The Row 2015. Powered by Blogger.
© Into The Row| Fashion & Lifestyle Blog

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig