A Few Favorties Together

Here is one wedding and dress store. I believe you will love it.


dressfashion.co.uk


This blouse is very sheer so I had to wear a black shirt under it. Even though this is worn over jeans it would look just as cool over distressed shorts. What I do like about this blouse is how it fits and feels against my skin. Very lightweight and great to wear during those warm summer nights. 

Cardigan // Jeans // Blouse // Shoes
H & M 

What I'm wearing are a few pieces I like to wear year round except in the summer. I love shopping at H & M because I always buy something I don't need. A black cardigan will always be my favorite for obvious reasons. It's versatile, true to size, and a classic staple piece to wear without feeling like you're overdressed. I love to see women wear cardigans with a sundress because it's the ultimate girly look. The best part about H & M is their denim section. I love their super stretchy jeans and dark washes like the one I'm wearing. I have two pairs of them and I absolutely love the fit. That's important to me because when I shop I look for comfort and style. If I can't get a thigh in a pair of jeans that's a red flag. If I can't sit or bend my knees then, those jeans are not for me. 

A few of my other favorites is this handbag and loafers. I can't seem to wear one without the other. What I lack in an assortment of bags I make up for them in shoes. Loafers make my feet feel like a day at the spa (exaggerating clearly), but you get my point. I love this look and can't to wear it again in the fall. 

xx.

4 comments

  1. You look fab in your H & M clothes! :)

    Ursula

    www.blueridgebeautyblogger.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great everyday outfit! Love your shoes :)

    New outfit post is on the blog:
    http://nikolinahajdinic.blogspot.hr/

    ReplyDelete

Into The Row 2015. Powered by Blogger.
© Into The Row| Fashion & Lifestyle Blog

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig