The Intricate Blouse

Here is one wedding and dress store. I believe you will love it.


dressfashion.co.uk






I love adding cute blouses to my closet, espesically this one from H &M, in a variety of styles. The details are like a cross between a maze and pac mac with each road block. The loafer are also from H & M here and are my go to shoes to wear when it's warm. They go partly with this blouse and my black pants which also happen to be jeggings. I've never worn a pair before, but these have me convinced otherwise. They're stretchy and fits just the way I like them. 

I live for comfort and style over everything.

xx.

No comments

Post a Comment

Into The Row 2015. Powered by Blogger.
© Into The Row| Fashion & Lifestyle Blog

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig