Chambray Tee











        




   






















     
          This casual weekend look has been on repeat twice so far. The cool, effortless look is my signature style I embraced ever since I started blogging. The chambray blouse is one of my favorite pieces to wear including this top from Forever21.  I really like that it's lightweight with cuffed short sleeves. This would be perfect to wear if I was at Coachella over white lace shorts and espadrilles. I love the contrast it has with my  clutch from H & M because of the bold tones. If you do get a similar top make sure its loose and fall below your waistline. 

No comments

Post a Comment

Into The Row 2015. Powered by Blogger.
© Into The Row| Fashion & Lifestyle Blog

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig