Culotte Excursion in The Bahamas




Culotte Pants & Blouse: Forever21
Flip Flops: Joe Fresh
Necklace & Bag: H & M

I love discovering old photos that I haven't posted on social media. Last August, I went on my first cruise on the Norwegian Gem to island of the Bahamas for one week. During that time, I shopped for souvenirs, ate until I couldn't anymore, and explored every part of the ship. This cruise was a much needed vacation and I enjoyed having something to do each day. On day two, we docked at the port in Nassau, Bahamas and went to a rum tasting at this estate just outside the downtown area. The rum was very strong, but what I loved the most was this architectural and charm throughout the estate.

These striped culottes I wore that day were favorite item I brought with me for this cruise. I love the stripes and comfort, which was the perfect contrast to the Bahamian weather. I coordinated my striped culottes with this beautiful sleeveless blouse that had a little peek-a-boo slit in the back. Since I knew there was going to be a lot of walking, the flip flops were my best accessories that day. Being in the Bahamas was an incredible trip that made want to travel more. Hopefully, on my trip it would be somewhere tropical and filled with character.

xx.

No comments

Post a Comment

Into The Row 2015. Powered by Blogger.
© Into The Row| Fashion & Lifestyle Blog

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig