How to Dress for Coachella Weekend


Here is one wedding and dress store. I believe you will love it.


dressfashion.co.uk





Coachella Style Guide




The countdown to Coachella has begun and guess where I will be? Home, just like the year before. It is on my bucket list to attend Coachella at least and a hippie for the weekend. This year's lineup is decent with Ellie Goulding and Years & Years performing on Weekend 1 & 2. When I think of Coachella, I imagine wearing peasants tops with cut out shorts with strappy sandals and a small bag for the basic necessities. I recommend keeping your outfit very casual and lightweight because it does get hot in Indigo, California. Keep your blouses as loose fitting as possible and if you can wear a maxi dress, then go for it.





Weekend 1
Here's what I think would be a great option for Weekend 1 at Coachella.
Crochet Top: Net-A-Porter // Denim Short: H & M //Lace Up Sandals: Urban Outfitters ( avail. in blk & grey) Bag: H & M // Earrings: House of Harlow 

Weekend 2
For a more feminine ensemble to embrace the musical madness for Weekend 2 (the last) at Coachella. Here's my picks.
Off-the-Shoulder Blouse: H & M ( avail. in white & pk) // Rachel Comey short: Madewell // Lace Up Flats: ShopBop // Satchel: Madewell // Earrings: House of Harlow



Coachella is only a few weeks and I know it's going to be a time too remember. Dress comfortably, camp out with your girlfriends, and just enjoy the music. Cheers!


xx.

No comments

Post a Comment

Into The Row 2015. Powered by Blogger.
© Into The Row| Fashion & Lifestyle Blog

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig