Birchbox: May Sample Choice

           



May Beauty Box

Five samples picked based on your beauty profile. 
A want sweet surprise just for you.



This month I am skipping the featured and sample choice box from Birchbox many reasons. The 'Naturally Radiant' is a definite no because I already received these same samples from previous boxes. They've been recycled more times than I can count, which has left a bad taste in my mouth. The only sample I would be happy to have is Coola's Matte Setting Spray. The 'Beauty Box' is a toss up because picking samples based on my beauty profile doesn't make much of a difference. I may get a few new products mixed with 2 or 3 samples of what I already have. With that said, I do love the design of both boxes. The colors are so beautiful and would be perfect for storage. 



or
            

 Naturally Radiant                                                                                                              
                                                                                                           Benefit Hoola Matte Bronzer
                                                                                                         Davines Love Smoothing Shampoo
                                                                                                            Clean Blossom Eau de Parfum 
                                                                                                     ModelCo Lip Lacque in Creme Brulee 
                                                                                              Coola SPF 30 Organic Matte Setting Spray

                                                       







2 comments

  1. It was difficult for me to chose the selected sample or curator box for May but at least I loving this upcoming month's box versus April's curated box!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This month's choices are nice but are still some of the same products I already have. It's very repeative and another reason I will wait for June's sample choice.

      Delete

Into The Row 2015. Powered by Blogger.
© Into The Row| Fashion & Lifestyle Blog

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig