Birchbox Limited | Beauty in Bloom

Newest limited edition from Birchbox has an abundance of samples reminiscent of floral scents and luxe beauty. If you're a traveller and need a touch of home everywhere you go then this is the box for you. One brand I really like and discovered through Birchbox is NEST fragrances. They have great scented candles including sea salt, apricot tea, moroccan amber, and Japanese black currant.
Grapefruit Votive Candle
There's a saying that the eyes are the gateway to the soul, but what about candles? I love candles. I love the different scents and how it makes each room in your home smell. In the Beauty in Bloom box, NEST includes their Grapefruit Votive Candle and Indigo Eau de Parfum fragrances. I love the thoughtfulness of this limited edition box that caters to every need. Candles are must and a home away home more enjoyable. 

For makeup, try Stila's Huge Extreme Lush Mascara. I am a big fan of their lipsticks and with that said, this mascara is probably just as great. For highlights, there's Laura Geller's New York Baked Color True Blush and Mally Beauty's Amplifying Shadow Liner- Deep Plum, Stone, Deep Taupe- to add too your makeup routine. Among my favorites, are Smith & Cult and their Shining Lip Lacquers I received as a sample from a previous birchbox. in the Beauty in Bloom, they are 7 shades available- The Lovers, Life in Photographs, Hi-Speed Sonnet, Her Name Bubbles, The Queen is Dead, Now Kith, One Word Chorus- who can deny how catchy these names are. Very creative and it would definitely more a reason to try each one. 

Appyling your makeup is just as important as having a great skincare routine. Clean skin is beautiful skin. I love shea butter because it hydrates and softens my skin unlike most creams. Lolita by Margot Elena Shea Butter Hand Cream comes in a travel size and is available in 7 scents. Each are packaged with a beautiful floral design in- Wander, Relax, Calm, In Love, Wish, Breathe, At Last. Then there's Darphin's Intral Toner for the skin after and Davine Ol's Oil Absolute Potion for the hair. A bonus in this box is Jurlique Rosewater Balancing Mist and the Prisma Tray from Umbra. The mini vanity is perfect to store for the sample and travel sizes. It's definitely an uprade with the brass color and geometric, stylish design. This entire limited edition birchbox is worth $188, but for only $64 it's worth the splurge.

Which products are your favorite? Leave a comment and let me know.

xx.
  





















4 comments

  1. I just ordered this box today! I most excited for the Stila mascara and the Smith & Cult lip gloss.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I'm not sure I would buy the box but I do love almost everything inside of it. Nest fragrances being my favorite.

      Delete
  2. I can't wait to get this Mother's Day box for myself as a treat to me because it has so many luxe items to try out! Post when you get this box for review! :)

    Ursula

    www.blueridgebeautyblogger.com

    ReplyDelete

Into The Row 2015. Powered by Blogger.
© Into The Row| Fashion & Lifestyle Blog

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig