Two Trends Worth Obsessing Over

Here is one wedding and dress store. I believe you will love it.
dressfashion.co.uk



Fashion

Keepsake All I Want Floral CulotteFashion brings two things together that I love to do, shop while discovering the latest trends. Influencers inspire me to mix-n-match prints and solids in an unconventional way, while still being true to my aesthetic. Since last summer, I've been utterly obsessed with culotte pants. I bought my first pair from Forever21 for my cruise to the Bahamas, seen here, and I couldn't believe how comfortable they were. The fit was incredible and made me feel relaxed in the heat when I was in Nassau. Now that spring is here and the weather is beautiful again, I can't wait to wear my culottes and even pick up another pair for myself. 

Brown Suede Lace-up FlatsI love this floral culotte pant from Keepsake, available here. Between the pastel colors and floral prints, this is something I can see myself wearing with a light tank top. If I were going away this would definitely be one of my outfits to wear by the beach or when I go shopping. Do like the durable, as it's both a pant and a skirt. This peach culotte from Noon by Noor, seen here, is perfect. It has a wide leg making it must have with a coordinating jacket. Again, the color is bright and very warm, which is what spring is all about. You want to look your best in anything you wear. 

What's a culotte without a great pair of flats? Everywhere I look in the street or on Instagram, the lace up flat is there. In every color and print imaginable. This brown lace up flat from Yoins, also available in navy, is a steal. The tassels add a playful touch to this shoe and would look adorable with cut out shorts. There aren't too many shoes that can combine a neutral color with a cut out design except this one. It's on trend, has comfortability, and definitely worth obsessing over.


xx.

No comments

Post a Comment

Into The Row 2015. Powered by Blogger.
© Into The Row| Fashion & Lifestyle Blog

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig