In Grey and Denim








Happy Spring!

I hope everyone is enjoying the beautiful weather outside and taking the opportunity to capture a lot of pretty outfits. If you seen my Instagram here, you know I love this denim shirt. It's great layer under a blouse or basic top for that mordern feel, which I love in this week's post. What I do want to discuss is this beautiful grey blouse. The different shapes is what drew me to this blouse because from afar it looks sheer with the cutouts.

When I pair it with my grey flats and denim shirt everything just seems to come together. Forever21 has a beautiful selection of denim tops to pick from here including my favorite raglan love here. I really like this look and would love this pair this grey top with ripped black jeans for a more edgier look. How could I not? When I know I will be wearing this shirt more than once with jeans and cutout shorts or some bermuda shorts during the summer.

Oh, the possibilities!



xx.


2 comments

Into The Row 2015. Powered by Blogger.
© Into The Row| Fashion & Lifestyle Blog

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig