Bring It On, Spring!


Spring is ahead. I'm looking forward to warmer weather for many reasons. The first is going to the movies and during the month of March, there are 2 I want to see. On the 18th, Allegiant, based on the novel by Veronica Roth, arrives and is part 1 of the final book in the series. I'm excited to see Tris and Four battle it out once again and find out what is beyond the wall. On the 25th, Batman vs. Superman: Dawn of Justice hits theaters. To see Henry Cavill in the seat or glasses gives me butterflies in my stomach. 

These two weeks I went shoe shopping and purchased some flats and sandals. The sandals are more of a harauche style and are very comfortable. I always love those kinds of shoes because they don't show my feet. Then, there's the espadrilles and lace up flats. Both of these trends come in so many
trends that would warm any woman's heart or wardrobe. This Spring is all about comfort and beautiful pastel colors I hope to wear more of. 

xx.


No comments

Post a Comment

Into The Row 2015. Powered by Blogger.
© Into The Row| Fashion & Lifestyle Blog

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig