A Peplum Favorite

Here is one wedding and dress store. I believe you will love it.


dressfashion.co.uk



Peplum tops is one of the few silhouettes I own in my wardrobe that I adore. It doesn't matter what size you are, a peplum top can be very flattering for your figure. This particular piece is from H & M  and what better way to style this top, then with some denim. I think it's a fantastic way to bring out the shape of this top and I love how it fits. When I first tried on this top it was a bit tight around the bust area, but now so much.

The softness in this Heather peplum top from Urban Outfitters is too adorable and I love that it's a 3/4 sleeve. What I do love is this lace one from Forever21 in navy. I love the tailored silhouette and the unexpected lace detailing
 at the bottom of the top. 

So pretty.
I think it's time to add some more peplum in my closet.

xx.



2 comments

  1. I really like peplum tops and this one looks lovely on you! I'm also really digging those leopard print flats - very cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. Peplum is one of my favorite tops to wear because it can be very versatile.

      Delete

Into The Row 2015. Powered by Blogger.
© Into The Row| Fashion & Lifestyle Blog

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig