Weekend Coffee Run

Every weekend I enjoy talking a walk to Starbucks and get one of my favorite drinks, a grande caramel macchiato. This is a year round drink that keeps me refreshed and ready to power drive through the rest of my day. When I'm not indugling in a caramel macchiato, I have either the caramel frappuccino or the new Latte Macchiato. Starbucks trademark drinks always give me a reason to love the weekends when your coffee shop isn't too far from your home.







Scarf/Boots/Jeans: H & M
Handbag: Aldo's
Coat: Old Navy
Lipstick: Borghese in Grappa


No comments

Post a Comment

Into The Row 2015. Powered by Blogger.
© Into The Row| Fashion & Lifestyle Blog

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig