When in Winter






Wool Coat: Ann Taylor
Sneakers: Chuck Taylor
Necklace: Baublebar
Cable Sweater: H & M

What I love about this latest post is the accessories. First off, the necklace is absolutely gorgeous and is one of my favorite pieces out of my jewelry collection. All the detailing and gold gems are what make this necklace a statement piece made for any occasion. Baublebar has great selections of jewelry to choose from, similar to this one here. I also love this triple chain collar for the layered links and beautiful colors.

 Last year, everyone had a bucket bag. If you seen one on Instagram, you've seen them all. My favorite bucket bag, though, is from Mansur Gavriel seen in a post here and my mini bucket bag from H & M. I found the mini bag by accident when I was looking for something else but I grab it as soon as it caught my eye. The size is perfect for travel size essentials and I must say I love everything about it. In the Spring, this bag would make the perfect duo alongside a pair of laced up sandals and camel or white blouse.

xx. 

No comments

Post a Comment

Into The Row 2015. Powered by Blogger.
© Into The Row| Fashion & Lifestyle Blog

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig