Everyday Beauty Products You Overlook


I am a woman who loves discovering that Next bronzer and/or eyeliner to add too my cosmetic bag. My sources often come from magazines (hello, Glamour!), social media, and other bloggers sharing their opinions on products they tried. Some of my favorite products I rarely use from Bare Minerals Matte set are their tan foundation and mineral veil. I used the tan founation a few times but was unsatisfied with that makeup look instead of it looking natural. However, I do love the brushes from Bare Minerals and the little bristles left after each use. 


One product I do recommend is Fresh Beauty's Lip Exfoliator. 
The brown crystals exfoliate and moisture your lips, leaving it soft and rejuvenated. If this product were edible, omg, I would be the happiest gal on the planet. Some key ingredients included in this lip exfoliate is Shea butter, natural humectants, and jojoba oil. During the winter, I use this product alot because my lips get so dry with the cold weather. And for 6 hours during the day, I know my lips will be in good hands. 

Healthy lips, healthy skin! You will thank yourself later...






8 comments

  1. I make my homemade lip scrub or use the tiny bit of my skin scrub on my lips! I make it a nightly habit of using my MK lip balm or A & D ointment on my lips btw the heat in my Mom's house and the bitter cold outside!

    Ursula

    www.blueridgebeautyblogger.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like lip scrubs and Fresh's is really nice! Plus it smells amazing!

    Molly and Stacie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it does smell amazing and love the little brown crystals too.

      Delete
  3. I think I tried that in Sephora once! I have the Fortune Cookie Soap lip scrub, but I'd love to get the Fresh one sometime. It smells so good! And I like a lot of Fresh's other products, so I'm sure i'd like this one, too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the Fresh sugar lip balms, I must try this scrub! This Winter here in NYC is already taking its toll on my lips

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You definitely have too. It helps a lot especially in the colder weather!

      Delete
  5. I am obsessed with Fresh's sugar lip polish, it's a fantastic product esp for this cold and dry winter season. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree. It's one of Fresh Beauty's best products!

      Delete

Into The Row 2015. Powered by Blogger.
© Into The Row| Fashion & Lifestyle Blog

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig