Fashion Moments of 2015

                                                             
                                                                                                                  Explored the Bahamas

  • I visited Florida and the Carribean, the first time, this summer. My first stop was at Cocoa Beach where the sun was a scorcher and then, I visited Great Stirrup Cay and Nassau, Bahamas!
 Went on My First Cruise
  • The Norwegian Cruise ruined all other ships for me with their incredible service, endless amount of delicious foods (jello for my sweet tooth), and entertainment. I loved every moment and savoured every memory until my next cruise ship. 
Transitioned into Fall
  • Fall came as it should and I prepared myself with a chic black blazer, strappy heels, and my favorite pair of distressed jeans. This is one of my favorite looks of 2015. Classic!
Enjoyed a Rum Tasting
  • While exploring the beautiful island of Nassau, Bahamas I also enjoyed a rum tasting. I never tried rum before so I was excited for this excursion. The taste was divine and made me glad that I came to the Bahamas!









4 comments

  1. I have a feeling that you will add more about your travel post this 2016! :)

    Ursula

    www.blueridgebeautyblogger.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For sure, I will be traveling more this year and documenting my adventures wherever I go!

      Delete
  2. Oh wow, how lucky!! I would absolutely LOVE to go to the Bahamas! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a beautiful place during the summer. I hope to go on another cruise to the other Caribbean islands.

      Delete

Into The Row 2015. Powered by Blogger.
© Into The Row| Fashion & Lifestyle Blog

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig