Marsala








Handbag: Aldo
Blazer: Charlotte Russe
Scarf: H & M 

     It's December and global warming is at it's finest right now. On Sunday it was 65 degrees and I couldn't help but question where was winter? I want snow and a reason to dress like an Eskimo just to get a cup of coffee. So since it was unusually warm and 2015 is coming to a close, I wanted to wear the Pantone Color of The Year: Marsala. I never took the opportunity to wear this stunning color all year but today's look is all about Marsala. 

     I love the texture of this color as seen on celebrities who wore dresses in Marsala on the red carpet. It's the perfect neutral color to glam up and I love how much my handbag matched my colorful infinity scarf. If you love scarves as much as I do, you gotta have options to choose from like this one or this one! When it gets in the low temperatures I like wearing the tube scarf like one with lots of layers. I find it easier to keep in place and it's a great accessory to any look. In a few weeks, I will be debuting an ootd featuring the Rose Quartz & Serenity, the Pantone Color of The Year for 2016. I'm excited for these two colors because they're such soft palettes and great way to brighten up your mood. I would love to do an ensemble that consists of a feminine blouse with a blazer and a gorgeous bag similar to the one in this post. Before the year is out I will do another look featuring some key Marsala pieces that would be perfect for winter!

xx.

8 comments

  1. That scarf is so beautiful and looks so so cozy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely, it keeps me so warm during the winter and I love the colors!!!

      Delete
  2. Great idea to create an outfit to end the year with the color of the year! Love the bag :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay. For the next NYE, it will be on serenity and rose quartz!

      Delete
  3. Gorgeous outfit honey, I especially love the colour of your handbag xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your outfit esp your cozy scarf! Happy New Year!

    Ursula

    www.blueridgebeautyblogger.com

    ReplyDelete

Into The Row 2015. Powered by Blogger.
© Into The Row| Fashion & Lifestyle Blog

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig