Makeup Products To Love & Lust Over


Mascara. Matte Lipsticks. Pencil and Liquid Liners. These are the 4 kinds of makeup products I like to have a quantity of. When it comes to Mascara I have a mixture of the travel and regular size ones from CoverGirl and Borghese. Both brands deliver top notch products that make my lashes pop and come to life. I've been obsessed with matte lipsticks for awhile now. I love the way it looks on my lips and the smooth finish it leaves. The darker hues are more my style especially the Jakarta from MAKE and Grappa from Borghese. Both are matte colors that are fantastic for winter. 
Now all I need is a nice red matte lipstick to add too my collection. Mac have a few matte selections to choose from like this one in Film Noir. Brave Red. or Russian Red. In my next beauty post I will talk about which one or more of these matte lipsticks I purchased from Mac. As far as pencil and eye liners, I do like them both. However, I feel like the liquid liner has a smoother finish more than the pencil. One that I do love is the Gel Liquid Pencil Liner seen here because I love the way it makes eyes look and how easy it is to take off at the end of the day. I lust after products like that but I love a great lipstick and mascara.

xx.

6 comments

  1. I enjoyed reading about your Lust brands...I am a little mixed about the Cover Girl's but its great in a pinch!

    Ursula

    www.blueridgebeautyblogger.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I completely agree. Some of CoverGirl's products are good while others are meh, but I love everything from MAKE and Borghese! :)

      Delete
  2. I have been lusting over MAC Film Noir but I don't know if I'd actually wear it. Not that I need any more lip products in my life anyway ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha. I know what you mean and I don't think I would buy it but I do really like the color though! :)

      Delete
  3. Great picks! You're so lucky you can wear mattes in colder weather. My lips are always dry and flaky so I tend to stick with glossier textures to hide it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree. Mattes work better for me and I'm starting to wear them more often, not just in the winter!

      Delete

Into The Row 2015. Powered by Blogger.
© Into The Row| Fashion & Lifestyle Blog

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig