Gift Guide: Leather Goods



Gift Guide: Leather Goods


If you have family or friends that are hard to shop for, don't fret. Leather goods are great gifts to give depending on how much you're willing to spend. The Chanel in Caviar Leather Vintage is a holiday gift you can buy later whereas the Charlotte Olympia feline mini wallet is what you can buy now. Both are classic leather goods that would complete any staple look with a feminine touch. Last month when the Balmain x H & M collection sold out like hot cakes, I thought of a few pieces that would me great holiday gifts like this double-breasted jacket. Made from a wool and cashmere blend, notched in lambskin and would go perfectly with a pair of leather pants. For a more affordable
version, H & M has some here and here! These would be great to buy right now and in quantity to mix-n-match with other high end pieces like a moto jacket.

For under $250, these leather booties from Zara and Topshop would be a treat on anyone's holiday wish list. I like the masculine feel of the stud booties from Topshop because you can easily transition it into womenswear with a blazer and bow blouse. The finishing touch would be this funky bag courtesy of Saint Laurent, splurge at $1,250, and wrap watch from Tory Burch. Now get shopping and make someone smile this holiday season!

xx.

4 comments

  1. I love the Chanel Purse...that is on my Ultimate Wish List!

    Ursula

    www.blueridgebeautyblogger.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Totally. I would die a happy woman the day I purchase a Chanel handbag!

      Delete
  2. Back in my younger, skinner days, I had a couple of pairs of leather pants and oh, did I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Best comment! I need to try on a pair of leather pants to see how they fit and feel...

    ReplyDelete

Into The Row 2015. Powered by Blogger.
© Into The Row| Fashion & Lifestyle Blog

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig