Gift Guide: Home Decor

Home Decor

Christmas is here and the gift of giving just got better with these deals under $50. My last gift guide was for you, this post is simply for the home. The place you can call your own. The place where you throw your first housewarming and pray you get gifts that you can actual use. The holiday should be a joyful time spent with family and friends. When I shop for my first apartment I want every piece to be a reflection of my style and who I am as a person. This gift guide is great to give to someone who loves to cook and has a minimalist touch to their decor. I love the candles from H & M Home and the variety of scents to help create the perfect intimate moment. Its very affordable and would go great along with some champagne and holiday treats to end your day. For the bathroom, this India Ink Nova Bath set from Kohl's is stylish enough to store your basic hygiene essentials. I love this Hand and Crown Soap Dish set from Bliss Home & Design. The distinctive design is a must have accent piece for the bathroom and even the kitchen. 

Happy Holidays

xx,
Into The Row

No comments

Post a Comment

Into The Row 2015. Powered by Blogger.
© Into The Row| Fashion & Lifestyle Blog

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig