Denim Raglan Love









Denim Top: Forever21
Handbag: Coach
Navy Leopard Loafers: H & M
Necklace: H & M

One of my favorite trends I've been coveting this year are denim tops. Madewell has a nice selection of chambaray & denim tops to create that cool, effortless look, This denim raglan top I've worn afew times is from the Contemporary line at Forever21. It's in light denim and how cute the cuffed sleeves are. This top would also look great with skinny black jeans and laced up flats, that have become super popular amongst bloggers. Since the weather has been warm I wanted to take advantage of it with this cool winter ensemble. You should also know that this favorite top of mine is available in dark denim, which I plan on getting. I think it would go perfectly well with a pair of denim skinny jeans and ankle boots. What I want
 to accomplish in the New Year is take more risks with my wardrobe, weather it's pastel colors or chunky accessories. 

xx. 
Into The Row












No comments

Post a Comment

Into The Row 2015. Powered by Blogger.
© Into The Row| Fashion & Lifestyle Blog

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig