4 Clinique Products To Add Too Your Vanity


Clinique Beauty

Clinique have products that are either a hit or a miss. It all depends on what you want to achieve with your makeup. So today I'm going to share 4 Clinique products you try for your lips and face. Before and after you cleanse your face, moisturizer is extremely important to have. Clinique's Even Better instantly brightens and evens your skin tone, 4 - 6 weeks to see results. The extra added bonus is that it's SPF 20 included. This is something I would recommend for myself because my skin is uneven in some areas, so I'm curious to see if this will work for me. The reviews have been favorable online with an 86 % referral to a friend, and that is pretty damn good for a moisturizer.

For a concealer, Clinique's foundation-and-concealer in one is a must try. You will have double the coverage without the cakey look and it's for all skin types. I love that's available in 20 shades, and the consistency it has even through the heat and humidity.

"Once blended completely and allowed to dry, Beyond Perfecting Makeup will melt into your skin for a Beyond Perfected flawless look. A little goes a long way!"

I say that every time I apply my concealer. A little goes a long way and makes a difference in how long your makeup lasts. I use to hate putting too much concealer on, then later in the day, having to freshen up to make sure it stayed in place. Now I use a dab of concealer and blend it in after applying my foundation from L'Oreal. The moisture Surge CC Cream is a great alternative to a foundation if you want quick coverage. It also contains SPF 25 and is available in 6 shades. 

The travel size compact is great for on the go and can easily fit inside your cosmetic bag. Now for the lips, I go for matte, but from Clinique I recommend their Cheek Pop. Right now there are 12 NEW shades to choose from including pansy, melon, and cola pop (my favorite)! All of these vibrant colors will definitely make your lips pop. I love the name and if you have any products from Clinique to recommend, let me know!


                                                                           




6 comments

  1. The concealer looks interesting. It is certainly vanity worthy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its brand new from Clinique so I do think it's worth a try.

      Delete
  2. I need to try that out at Clinique! Great review on this product!

    Ursula

    www.blueridgebeautyblogger.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like the first photo :)
    BLOG M&MFASHIONBITES : http://mmfashionbites.blogspot.gr/
    Maria V.

    ReplyDelete

Into The Row 2015. Powered by Blogger.
© Into The Row| Fashion & Lifestyle Blog

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig