What to Wear in The Fall








Scarf / Pants / Shoes : H & M
Chambray Tee : Forever21 Contemporary
Necklace: Capwell + Co. 

There's nothing more I can say about the perfect fall attire. Everyone's style is different but we all wear the same key pieces. This week's look is all about the scarf. I love them in every size and in every print. I tend to be picky when it comes to buying one but as long as I can wrap it around my neck it will be mine. This particular scarf is my favorite from H & M and it has a lot of print. I paired it with my chambray tee from Forever21 because I love the variety of color and print together. It's the perfect fall attire and just a few of my favorite pieces to wear in between weather.

xx.

No comments

Post a Comment

Into The Row 2015. Powered by Blogger.
© Into The Row| Fashion & Lifestyle Blog

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig