Stepping Out in Tiger Print









Sweater: H & M
Necklace: Capwell & Co.
Trousers: Forever21
Bag: Longchamp

Happy Sunday! It's November and still warm. This time last year was the same situation right before Thanksgiving. Although, I'm not complaining about the warm weather I do want to start wearing a coat soon. For today's look, I'm wearing this adorable sweater from H & M over olive pants from Forever21. When the weather is like I love to wear light sweaters that are either neutral or with a print. I got this tight print sweater because the material is so soft and I love the design. Its also doesn't hurt that its lightweight and can be worn over skinny jeans if that what you prefer. 

Any chance I get to wear my Capwell & Co necklace I never hesitate to do so. The beautiful gems and touch of sparkle add a nice touch to make my tiger print sweater pop. I also wanted to continue playing with the purple in every piece I was wearing by incorporating my Longchamp Le Pilage bag. This bag is so classic and has been my savior since my college days. Purple, to me, is one of those colors you think won't look good on you until you try it on. I got this bag in purple on a hunch and its been my go too bag ever since. 

However, I do think its time to go another Longchamp Le Pilage and was thinking of getting one in grey. It would be a great neutral to add because it will go perfectly with a lot of pieces in my wardrobe. I always like wearing dark colors and grey is a neutral you can do so much with. Its rich and can either make your look very casual or edgy with the right pieces. Ugh, I need to do some shopping and add some fun, flirty colors to my wardrobe.



2 comments

  1. Looking fierce in that tiger shirt plus love your purple handbag as well!

    Ursula

    www.blueridgebeautyblogger.com

    ReplyDelete

Into The Row 2015. Powered by Blogger.
© Into The Row| Fashion & Lifestyle Blog

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig