Relaxed Outerwear














Hat: H & M
Striped Tee: Ann Taylor
Boots: H & M

Ugh, this weather is taking a turn for the worst and finally getting colder. Every Thanksgiving the weather always changes and that's when you know winter is slowly creeping everywhere. A few pieces I like to throw together for this in between weather are woven hats, blazers, and a great pair of boots. The one's that I'm wearing are from H & M and I had them for a while. It has a low heel on them and I thought today's look would be perfect for them. This is my idea of a relaxed outerwear ensemble that's perfect for the fall and wnter. It's simple but stylish and very comfortable. 

I'm excited Thanksgiving is Thursday and I get to spend quality time with family. I'm helping my brother and sister-in-law cook this year and one of my favorite dishes on the menu is macaroni salad. I may wear something similar this on Thursday and I can't wait to share all the delicious food I will truly be thankful for. Happy Holidays!

xx. 

No comments

Post a Comment

Into The Row 2015. Powered by Blogger.
© Into The Row| Fashion & Lifestyle Blog

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig