Neutral Beauty Faves


I love to spoil myself with beauty products from Sephora. Often times I find myself buying things that I don't need at the moment but eventually will later on. A few things I buy 2 of are concealers, foundation, and bronzers. Urban Decay is a must have for bronzers. L'Oreal is a definite yes for a great foundation that blends and sets for the whole day. Cover F/X has been my must have for concealers for the past few years and I haven't switched to another brand since. I guess you can say I'm one of those people who becomes obsessed over a product once it's proven it worth. Particularly, if this product can be used in the summer and fall when the skin is either oily or super dry. 

Whatever the case may be do what works for you. These are my neutral beauty faves that I wanted to share and hopefully you enjoyed it. 
Happy Holiday!

xx. 

8 comments

  1. Love them :)

    Stefania
    www.thecherryjam.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great products!


    ahintofbeauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are some great products that you mentioned and I hope to try the Loreal foundation next month!! :)

    Ursula

    www.blueridgebeautyblogger.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Give it a try. You will not be disappointed and that have every shade for each skin tone.

      Delete
  4. I love the CoverFX concealer! It does a fabulous job on my dark circles and does not crease through the day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly! I always make sure to stock up on them because the last one got discontinued.

      Delete

Into The Row 2015. Powered by Blogger.
© Into The Row| Fashion & Lifestyle Blog

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig