9 Beauty Products My Skin Loves

9 Beauty Products My Skin Loves

Shop These Products 
Bare Minerals Foundation // Macys
Smashbox Primer // SephoraL'Oreal True Match // L'OrealCover F/X Cream Concealer // Sephora
Casablanca Eau de Parfum
Over the years, I struggled to find products that really work. Beauty commercials on TV are often false advertisements because not everyone's skin is the same. My first concealer I tried and loved was by Clinique. And with any concealer, a little drop is all you need without putting on that cakey look. Clinique did just that for awhile before I had to find another concealer that really worked. Cover F/X is only the second concealer I've been using the longest before there concealer in N-deep went of out stock. I still have few handy and even brought their cream concealer that I hve yet to master. I love Cover F/X concealer because it camouflages your skin. It supers blendable with the True Match Foundation from L'Oreal I use and I love how little I have to put on my face.

Sharpener // Nelly UK 
Calypso St. Barth // Calypso St. Barth
Smashbox Primer Water // Sephora
Liquid Liner // Cynthia Rowley
Bare Minerals Brush // Beauty.com
To apply my concealer I used a brush from tarte and and to set in everything in place I use the flawless brush from Bare Minerals. The softness of the brush and the little bristles it leaves behind may annoy some but not moi. Outside of my beauty routine, there are few must haves a woman should have on her vanity. A makeup sharpener is nice to have if you use a pencil eyeliner. I prefer to use the liquid eyeliner from Cynthia Rowley for a more edgy look. It is messier than the pencil liner, yes! However, I do think its easier perfect and last longer. One thing you should know about me is that once I love a product I will never let it go. It can get discontinued and I will search the internet to end no end just to get that product ( hmm, like my baked bronzer like Urban Decay). Thank heavens for ebay when Sephora lets you down.

If you love primers as much as I do please check out my next post on Smashbox's Photo Finish Primer. I love their primers for blemishes and sensitive skin, with some available in travel sizes.

xx.

10 comments

  1. Love that Smashbox primer! I used to use the L'Oreal True Match foundation too, it's so lightweight but you can build up the coverage!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love L'Oreal true match foundation. The fact that its blendable is what got me to buy it.

      Delete
  2. I haven't been using my Bare Minerals mineral foundation as much as I used to, so the BM brushes have been sitting around. Thanks for reminding me that I need to add them to my brush stash since they're probably the best brushes I own!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I stopped using Bare Minerals foundation because I didn't like the coverage it provided but I still use their brushes. They're the best I used so far and I have a few of them too.

      Delete
  3. I had a love-affair with bareMinerals last year, and then shoved it to the back of the drawer. I do love their giant kabuki brush that I bought with it. I just it to help set everything with powder! Totally worth the money, even if I don't use the foundation anymore.

    www.candidlykelseyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree. Bare Minerals brushes are the best even though I don't love their foundation as much.

      Delete
  4. Great Post... I really want to try the cover/fx, but I tend to have a heavy hand. So I would just end up looking like a caramel cake.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. With Cover F/X cream concealer you just need to use a little drop because its so lightweight. I tried it once but I didn't like that one as much as the old concealer which I still have.

      Delete
  5. I definitely want to try Loreal foundation for my skin!

    Ursula

    www.blueridgebeautyblogger.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should. Its so blendable and all you need a little bit to go a long way.

      Delete

Into The Row 2015. Powered by Blogger.
© Into The Row| Fashion & Lifestyle Blog

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig