9 Borghese Products to Create One Daring Luminous Look


      Lip Colour in "Grappa"
      Gel Eye Liner Pencil
      S/L Eye Palette  
What I can't get enough of is a matte lipstick. Borghese's Lipstick in Grappa is gorgeous when I put it on my lips and this hue is perfect for the holidays. This is one of my favorite lipsticks I worn so far and there are very few that love. The next product I want to talk about is the Gel Eye Liner Pencil. I prefer the liquid liner to the pencil because I feel it's easier and smoother to put on.

This beauty from Borghese adds the right amount of depth on my eyelids and the texture is just right. Now I can't forget Borghese's Shadow & Light Luminous Eye Palette available in 12 neutral shades. Each is pigmented and completely transcends depending on the amount of depth you want to achieve.

Light & Luminous Shades
Bask. AfterGlow. Pulse. Veil. Muse. Ascend

Dark & Dare-to-Stare Shades
Wane. Impact. Downfall. Out There. Shroud. Immortal
Happy December 2nd! 

As you know I love trying beauty products from retailers and companies because, let's be honest, you never have enough of anything. I, particularly, stock up on concealers, bronzers, and moisturizers for the fall and summer seasons. A week ago, Borghese, sent me this lovely beauty package that knocked me off my feet. The retail value of this 9-piece set is $207 but it can be purchased at Borghese for $75. It's a steal for the holidays and a fantastic gift set for someone who loves makeup. I like that it incorporates skincare and makeup together. The clay mask is phenomenal and made my skin feel refreshed after each use.

I cannot thank Borghese enough for my gift and how luminous I will this holiday season. This is the perfect treat along a few cozy knits to bring my entire look together. Now, where is that Grappa lipstick?

xx.

16 comments

  1. I haven't tried anything from Borghese but these all look great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Keep this beauty brand in mine. They have so much to offer!!

      Delete
  2. Amazing goodies!

    Would you like to follow each other? Let me know :)
    Mommy Rockin' In Style

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by and I hope you left with an idea to pit in those stocking stuffers!

      Delete
  3. Ooh these makeup bits are absolutely gorgeous, I love all of the colours and the packaging!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree!!! I was floored when I saw the packaging and didn't want to open it at first.

      Delete
  4. What a great luxe gift! That Holiday price point is pretty great too for the value of products you're getting!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For the price, you're saving so much money and it's a great gift to give someone!

      Delete
  5. What a gorgeous collection! I haven't tried Borghese in years but clearly I need to

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, really? You might fall in love with them all over again after trying to collection!!!

      Delete
  6. What a lovely collection! I'm in search for a matte lipstick and the Grappa looks gorgeous. I wonder how the shadows palette looks like on swatch. Great post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I may do another post showing how each shade looks but I love the darker hues the most.

      Delete
  7. What a great opportunity to try out this Brand and great lipstick shade for the Holidays! :)

    Ursula

    www.blueridgebeautyblogger.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think you would like it and make sure to try the mask as well. The smell is divine!!!

      Delete
  8. These products look so pretty and sleek. I will wait for your review on the items before I pay $75. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will do another soon but for $75 you can't beat it. The lipstick is one of my favorite from this set!

      Delete

Into The Row 2015. Powered by Blogger.
© Into The Row| Fashion & Lifestyle Blog

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig