3 Borghese Products To Use This Fall


There are so many beauty companies on the market but only a select few that have won over my skin. Since I have oily/combination skin especially in the T-zone area what I use on my skin is crucial. This week I'm sharing a review of 3 products from Borghese that has pampered my skin during this unusual warm weather. The first product I want to talk about is Borghese's ReClaim Cleanser. What I love about this one is how it feels in my hands just before I massage it onto my face. The Gel-to-Oil skin contact happens quickly and it just hydrates my skin throughout. Did I mention the smellt? It has a floral scent that just comforts your skin while it strips away the impurities and preps it for the next step.


Step 2: 
The second, most important step of any skincare regime. The ReAffirm Day Fluide is a cream that moisturizes and soothes the skin. I use it 2-3 times a day after I wash my face and I love the scent. The bonus that comes with this amazing product is the SPF 15. I can wear this in the winter and most definitely wear it during the summer, protecting me from sunburn. 


Step 3:
The last step in cleansing my face I like to savor the most. It sounds weird but I like to think of as giving my skin time to take in every step that has occurred thus far. Normally, I don't put oil on my skin because I tend to break out a little. Borghese's Facial Oil had me skeptical at first but after a few tries my skin didn't break out and I couldn't be happier. It's not too oily since it dissolves quickly and I loved the way it made my skin look. It just felt nstantly refreshed and so smooth to touch.  


Overall, I can say that I'm satisfied with Borghese and will continue to use their products. What I do look forward to is how much it reduces the signs of aging. Even though it is inevitable it's great to have a brand like Borghese to keep my looking great for years to come. 

xx. 

No comments

Post a Comment

Into The Row 2015. Powered by Blogger.
© Into The Row| Fashion & Lifestyle Blog

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig