Flat White



Coffee: Flat White
Location: Cafe la Cerra
The flat white is by far one of my favorite drinks to have all year long. It has acquired taste when you first sip it but dissipates once you adjust your need for caffeine. Yes, it's strong but it gets the job done. Now let's discuss the latte art. I buy coffee from different shops so I can how much effort to put into making their coffee look as good as it tastes. The barista at Cafe la Cerra presented me with this flower nestled on top of flat white. Simple in design but not in taste and boy did I leave happy that day.
                                                                                   

No comments

Post a Comment

Into The Row 2015. Powered by Blogger.
© Into The Row| Fashion & Lifestyle Blog

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig