Fall Transition










Stripe Clutch: Forever21,
Skinny Jeans: H & M, similar style.
Heels: DSW

 I'm so excited fall is here because now I have a reason to wear layers. I love wearing long blazers with a light sweater and pairing it with ankle boots. Its such a great casual look and it's perfect for this kind of weather. For today's look I wanted to wear my heels one last time before I start wearing boots to keep my feet warm. I love the kitten heel and of course, this fabulous clutch I scored from forever 21 to complete my look. If you have been following my on Instagram, this piece is one of the 3 things I think a blogger should have in her wardrobe. The color is a fantastic neutral for fall and it can go with anything.

                                                What are your favorite pieces you love to wear this season?
                                                                                      Let me know.

                                                                                               xx.

2 comments

  1. Your clutch is very modern stylish to your Fall outfit!!

    Ursula

    www.blueridgebeautyblogger.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, thanks. I really love the colors in this clutch and how it compliments on my look.

      Delete

Into The Row 2015. Powered by Blogger.
© Into The Row| Fashion & Lifestyle Blog

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig