Birchbox Limited | Everyday Glamour

This month Birchbox is releasing a limited edition box catering to the social life.  Whatever the occasion maybe - Anniversaries. Happy Hour. Birthday. Girl's Night Out. Date Night. Game Night. The 'Everyday Glamour' birchbox includes 8 samples to prep your skin for a night to remember. With a value of $197, Birchbox subscribers can get it exclusively for only $48. I never put a price on beauty but you also don't want to break your bank account. So save if you can and share your beauty must haves with the world. One of the samples that will be in this limited birchbox is Jouer's 'Powder Eyeshadow' that is available in - Amaretto. Caramel. Caviar. Chocolat. Expresso. Peach. Pink Champagne. Toffee- 8 shades total.
  
Jouer Powder Eyelette Versatile eyeshadow palette Shade in Peach
Each shade can be mix n matched to create the perfect hue. If you want to highlight your eyes, no problem! I would play with the Caviar and Pink Champagne for starters. I love to mix n' match dark tones with light one because you never know what you're going to get. Always have fun with your makeup but importantly, make it look as if you're wearing any! What I also like to focus are the nails. I have a love/hate relationship with mine but now that they're growing again I can wait to polish them. In the 'Everyday Glamour' box it includies Ciate nail polish in paparazzi. It a great color and I love how it will make your nails pop. I tend to stick with black and deep red colors, so this one in paparazzi is right up my alley. Since my nails are long now I would this for Fall with 2 coats in addition 2 coats of clear nail polish. It's important to keep your nail looking healthy and redo them if they start chip. One thing I hate is having to wash dishes when I just did my nails and they smudge. That is just awful. Anyways, this is a product you guys should love.

Another brand I'm excited about the Michael Todd Concentrated C Antioxidant Moisturizing Serum. This product has a lot of promise and I hope it smells as good as it works on the skin. I love that has vitamins
C and E so that's a major plus for my skin.
NER:D Skin Repair Master Mask 
Contains 1 Mask 
Comes with ingredients like licorice 
root extract
and aloe vera extract



I recieved this sample in my September Birchbox and I love what it did for my skin. It instantly repaired my skin from any sun damage and moisturized it, keeping me refreshed throughout the day. I love testing beauty products from new companies and thanks to Birchbox, NER:D has become a brand I love. Another thing I love about this company is the packaging of their product. It presents a very clean presentation with colors that compliment the design. One mask isn't enough but it's a start to something new. A few occasions I can use this box for is - Game Night. Movie Night. Birthdays & Anniversaries. Around this time of the year, birthdays are so close together and whenever I need to freshen my makeup I like to spend 10 minutes or less doing it. 

xx.

16 comments

  1. Michael Todd, Ciate, Cargo and Caudalie in one box is all my beauty dreams come true! What a fab deal!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know this box holds promise and the price is at a steal!

      Delete
  2. I can't wait to try this Limited Edition Box cause I am loving the goodies and the handbag!!

    Ursula

    www.blueridgebeautyblogger.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Everything in this box is worth the try and I love the NER:D mask!

      Delete
  3. Great post I think that I will try Birchbox. Hope you visit my blog http://outftip.blogspot.com/
    xx
    Pauli

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by and I'm happy you liked it. Birchbox is great subscription to have.

      Delete
  4. Oh, that box looks amazing.

    www.mydailywear.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. My Birchboxes have been ok. The limited editionbox sounds nice, but I am afraid to take the plunge. Maybe I will wait around to see it on someone's post. if it looks great I will treat myself to a limited box for the holidays.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think sometimes it's best to take a break from Birchbox and see what everyone gets in their boxes. This limited birchbox gets me very excited about the nightlife.

      Delete
  6. I am not a fan of Birchbox BUT I love the items you got! Really great picks in some really great colors! Good for BB!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. Birchbox is the only I'm subscribed to at the moment. I tried Ipsy but was extremely disappointed with them. Birchbox, however, has is it's good months and it's bad months though.

      Delete
  7. I've never used Ciate nail polishes, but I love all the colors I see. This seems like a box that you'd feel so luxurious after using the products. Sounds like it's totally worth the money.

    www.iamkelskels.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is the only box I would consider to buy for every social occasion

      Delete
  8. This is a fab box, definitely one that would prepare you for the autumn and winter months, especially with the colour of that nail polish! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is. I love the ciate nail polish for sure.

      Delete

Into The Row 2015. Powered by Blogger.
© Into The Row| Fashion & Lifestyle Blog

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig